This is a 12 month contract
• Provide significant technical expertise to support all aspects of the manufacturing of commercial and cell culture derived biopharmaceutical products at CMOs.
• Lead troubleshooting efforts and high-level deviation investigations in conjunction with CMOs and internal partners (Process Development, Manufacturing, and Quality).
• Support all aspects of the manufacturing process from cell culture through downstream processing, testing and release.
• Technical review of change controls for impact to product quality, safety and efficacy.
• Provide on-floor technical support and troubleshooting at the CMO facility.
• Identify and then lead process optimization initiatives and address opportunities for efficiency and capacity improvements in all areas of manufacturing.
• Technical protocol and summary report generation as related to technical studies executed in direct support of GMP manufacturing activities.
• Collection, organisation, trending, and analysis of GMP manufacturing data.
• Identify manufacturing best practices across the network and lead or participate in teams to implement best practices.
• Provide SME input for IND, BLA and other technical documents for regulatory agency submission in support of manufacturing process operated at CMOs.
• Up to 20% international travel may be required.
• Minimum BS degree in Scientific (Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry) or Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical) related field.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in providing technical support to biologics drug substance manufacturing
• Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and purification unit operations.
• Comprehensive understanding of cGMP requirements for biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the ability to implement best practices
• Experience of working with CMOs would be a distinct advantage, demonstrating strong communication and influencing skills.
Purpose The position reports to the Laboratory Systems Lead. The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract. Purpose: The team is the Global Development Quality (GDQ) team which is a group that...Apply For This Job
This is an 11- month fixed-term contract with our pharmaceutical client in Carlow. Purpose: The successful candidate will join the...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension. Purpose The QC Analyst will report directly to...Apply For This Job
This is a 12-month contract with a view to extension. Purpose: The QA Technical Specialist reports to the QA Manager...Apply For This Job
This is a 12- month contract with our pharma client in Dublin. Purpose: This role requires a minimum of 3...Apply For This Job